Once we understand that the Bible is God's instruction book to us, it follows that there can be nothing as important to our lives as reading, studying, and understanding the Bible. In fact, it is a vital part of our life, and I cannot stress the importance enough. The other thing to keep in mind is that it is vital that you READ the Bible---not read books ABOUT the Bible. We will be providing you with some helps for reading the Bible, and suggesting some Bible reading programs that you can get for your computer, or your tablet, or your smartphone (Both Android and IOS) If you use one of these, you will always have a copy of the Bible with you: even a few minutes a day of reading the Bible is better than not reading it at all. For now, I want to encourage you to actually open your Bible each day, and read some---see what God is telling you this day. To help you along the way, I'm going to list some questions to help you understand some of the books of ...
Comments
Post a Comment